- Guns must be unloaded and cased while traveling to and from the field in any vehicle.
- Guns must be kept on safe and pointed up until the bird is in flight.
- Under NO circumstance will a bird be shot on the ground.
- While in the field, guns must be pointed up and in a safe direction at all times.
- For your safety we recommend wearing protective eye glasses, a blaze orange cap, and / or a blaze orange vest.
- All hunters are required to shoot steel shot or some form of non-toxic shot.
- Members and guests will not be allowed in the field after consuming any alcoholic beverage, appearing intoxicated or under the influence.
- Violation of any of these rules may be grounds for the termination of the hunt at the discretion of the guide.
Waiver of Liability
In consideration of the utilization of the facilities of Marsh Lake Hunting Club. I agree to exempt and release Marsh Lake Hunting Club and its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all actions or causes of action whatsoever arising out of any damage, loss, or injury to me or my property while participating in any of the activities in which I am involved, whether such loss, damage, or injury results from the negligence of Marsh Lake Hunting Club, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents or from some other cause.
This waiver shall be effective from date executed to one year after signing.
"*" indicates required fields